I have a permit from the Civilian Aviation Authority (CAA) to conduct commercial aerial photography using a drone.

If you have a need for access to high level photography or you need a promotional video with some fancy aerial footage in it then contact me.

Perhaps you are an estate agent with a client requiring aerial footage of their house. Perhaps you may be a structural engineer needing to have access to imagery of a chimney or tall building. Or you may be a farmer needing overhead imagery of your fields. Or other aerial requirements? Whichever it is contact me to chat through your needs.

Leave a Reply